Want to Advertise with The Journal?
There is no better way for brands and businesses to directly connect and communicate with their target NJ audience than to advertise. Our advertisers value The Journal as the premier full-color, high-quality monthly publication in central New Jersey, with a long and proud history of unparalleled hyperlocal news and information for the Monmouth County towns where we deliver. Our tens of thousands of loyal readers read every issue from cover to cover to enjoy engaging, relevant, and compelling articles about people, places, news, and events of local interest, along with attractive and effective advertising for the hundreds of successful businesses and professionals who have partnered with us year after year.
We publish five editions of The Journal in Monmouth County, reaching more than 32,000 addresses.
- The Colts Neck Journal: serving 100% of Colts Neck, delivered to 4,000+ addresses.
- The Holmdel Journal: serving 100% of Holmdel, delivered to 6,400+ addresses.
- The Middletown and Lincroft Journal: serving 100% of Lincroft and most of Middletown, delivered to 8,000+ addresses.
- The Little Silver and Shrewsbury Area Journal: serving 100% of Little Silver and Shrewsbury, and most of Red Bank, delivered to 7,300+ addresses.
- The Rumson, Fair Haven and Sea Bright Journal: serving 100% of Rumson, Fair Haven, and Sea Bright, delivered to 6,300+ addresses.
Each issue of The Journal is delivered directly to residences and businesses throughout each community, as well as distributed to local public points of interest. In addition to our monthly print editions, we also offer advertising opportunities and news updates via our website, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
The Journal advertising deadline is the 13th of each month for the following month’s issues. For advertising inquiries and to submit ad materials, please contact our Director of Sales and Operations.
The Journal editorial deadline is on the 13th of each month for the following month’s issues. For editorial inquiries and to submit press releases, articles, or photos, please contact our Managing Editor.
For General Information
Please call The Journal at 848-456-4824 or send us a message.