History of The Journal
Welcome to The Journal, the finest and most established full-color, high-quality monthly community news magazine in central New Jersey! Since the mid-1990s, our magazine has become known as the most respected and recognizable hyperlocal lifestyle publication in the areas we cover, with tens of thousands of loyal readers.
What We Publish
Each month, The Journal delivers relevant and compelling articles about people, places, news, and events of local interest to our readers, along with attractive and effective advertising for the hundreds of successful businesses and professionals who have partnered with us year after year.
We publish five editions in Monmouth County, reaching more than 35,000 addresses.
- The Colts Neck Journal, serving 100% of Colts Neck, delivered to 3,900 addresses and counting
- The Holmdel Journal, serving 100% of Holmdel, delivered to over 6,300 addresses
- The Middletown and Lincroft Journal, serving 100% of Lincroft and most of Middletown, delivered to more than 11,000 addresses
- The Little Silver and Shrewsbury Area Journal, serving 100% of Little Silver and Shrewsbury, and most of Red Bank, delivered to 7,300+ addresses
- The Rumson, Fair Haven and Sea Bright Area Journal, covering 100% of Rumson, Fair Haven, Locust, and Sea Bright, delivered to 6,300+ addresses
Every issue is delivered directly by mail to residences and businesses throughout each community, as well as distributed to local high-traffic and public points of interest. In addition to our monthly print issues, we also have a vibrant presence online via our website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, featuring fresh and up-to-date content throughout each day.
Join Our Team
The Journal continues to expand and enhance our publications, digital platforms and other services. Keep checking here and in our monthly Journal Magazines for opportunities that may come available to join our team.